Thursday, March 4, 2010

Junk Store

Greetings,

Since our household goods are on their way from Atlanta... it will give us some time to "work" on the house.


We are still roughing it... although I did find a few good bargains at the junkstore.

A place to sit...   for a few bucks.



A ladder for a couple of bucks... no need to buy a new one when we have 2 in our shipment.



The Habitat for Humanity is a Meca for building.  Stacks and stacks of building supplies for rows and rows an entire warehouse full of doors, lighting, cabintry, flooring... you name it.  I found an aisle of brand new mirrors... the stickers said Hyatt hotel (must have been left overs?) another aisle with stacked pallets of Target linens. 

And paint... gallons upon gallons of unclaimed paint.




And my greatest find.....



I have been searching for the perfect mailbox.  Home depot had a few that I kinda liked, but not really... and they were over $100.  I found this brand new one for $20. 

Sweet.

I love being back in the states.

Blessings,

Photobucket
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online