Saturday, March 27, 2010

I am over Politics

Greetings,

This morning we dropped my grandmother off at the airport for her trip back home to sunny Florida.  We were a little sad. So my day is a little blue...

and it is only getting worse...


I have a 10 page paper due (on Gender and politics)

5 page article review (on the Gender Gap)

another 5 page article review (Resurrecting the feminist embodiment)

a 2 hour timed Final (Political Philosophy)

a 3 hour timed Mid-term (Constitutional Law)

and about 10 one page discussion boards to post.  (in all three classes)


Why do I wait until the last minute EVERY semester?


I should have flown to Florida with my grandmother.


Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

tootie said...

Hang in there! I'm sure you'll get it all done.

But I can relate to wanting to escape to FL. I'd hop on a plane this minute if I had the chance! :)

Samantha said...

I'm an procratinator too! Don't worry you will get through it!

Its hard to get work done when there is so much to do in Korea!
:-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online