Monday, March 1, 2010

Manic Monday

Greetings,

I have officially changed Matter-of-Fact Mondays to Manic Mondays!


1.  I am behind on everything.  I boycotted social networking for the last few days... it made me very sad.

2.  I am not an emotional person... and I NEVER cry... just needed to point that out.

3.  There's this show called The Duggars or something?  They have 19 kids.  It's on TLC, but I think it should be on the SyFy or scary movie channel.  It's madness, but I cannot stop watching it. 

4.  Base car sticker thingy is out of date... imagine that.  We have been in Greece for over two years... but the gate sentries really just do not care.

5.  Harry is staying here for a few days... waiting to hear from his ship.  Thank God... I do not want to close on the house by myself.

6.  We close on the house today.  Weird, huh?

7.  America fast food does not sit well with Peabody.  What is it with my pets and their bowel movements.  Do they have animal diapers?

8.  Miss our friends terribly.  It does not seem real yet... that we are not going back.

9.  Harry is on my nerves... I want to send him back.  Or maybe send myself back.  (I cannot not believe I just said that)!

10.  It's crazy here.. running around turning on mobile phones, finding utilities for our new home, learning to drive here again (Greece is a little lawless).  It's like ew are finding our legs again.  Target and Home Depot overwhelm me, but I am sure not for long!

Ah, so much to do... it's manic for sure.

I wish it were Sunday.... cause that's my fun day!


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tori Bella said...

FYI be sure and mention to Dominion Power that you're active duty military and they will waive your deposit fee.

Also, The Duggars fascinate me too. I can't stop watching them but I don't agree with them!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online