Monday, March 22, 2010

Manic Monday

Greetings,

1.  Finals week.. need I say more?  I am a little worried.

2.  Ordered new kitchen cabinets this weekend.  Harry is worried because he had to spend a little money with little notice.  we were still in the planning phase when the guy up and said we were finished and ready to order.

3.  Celebrated my grandpa's birthday and my other grandmother's birthday this week.... from Norfolk.  Harry did not want to ask for leave from work, being new and all.

4.  Not much house work going on... feel guilty for not doing school work... so I just sit and do nothing all day.  It's very productive.

5.  Extremely excited Dancing with the Stars comes on tonight.

6.  Debating whether to take classes next semester or take a little break.

7.  Miss Peabody is adjusting... Oliver is happy and content.

8.  Harry and I are eating Lean pockets in hopes of saving money and losing a few pounds.  I do not like either of these activities.

9.  Going to Charlotte, NC later this week. 

10.  Oh, and  want Sharon Osbourne to win on Celebrity Apprentice... I think.  So far she is m favorite.

Really quality stuff this week....  s it okay to have an off week?

Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tori Bella said...

Celebrity Apprentice is already on?! I love that show!

I wanna go to NC!!

Samantha said...

Of course its ok to have an off week!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online