Thursday, March 4, 2010

Camping In

Greetings,

Quick update....

Our Atlanta furniture has been taken out of storage, but still sits in Atlanta, GA. 

We are not sure when the shipment will arrive... we are still waiting for a date from the household goods department.

Our hotel bill is $60 a night.

We bought an air mattress, comforter, and toilet paper for a little camping action in the new house. 




I think our suitcases exploded...



but it's our new bedroom for the time being.

And to my fellow Cretans... when Souda Bay household goods department tells you, "No Problem"... you may want to double check to see if there is a problem (or you may end up camping in your own home). 


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tori Bella said...

Your's looks cleaner than our most recent "camping trip." It's amazing how I felt like I needed to clean when I didn't have anything to clean?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online