Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pool to Pond

Greetings,

Our newly aquired indoor swimming pool has turned into a smelly indoor pond!




Instead of sporting a cutesy swim suit... I am wearing these...



In my humble uneducated builder's opinion.... I think this is unsafe.




While I stand right beside it and snap a photo. (?)



This is going to require some clean up work...




Once the water is gone....




Harry and I made a "spontaneous" purchase today.  (It's what Harry calls any purchases I make on the fly.  He refers to me as an impulse shopper quite frequently.) 




It looks a little uncivilized and thrown together....




But no more than this....




I found this floating by...






For the life of me... I cannot remember why I did not store it on the shelf with all the other Christmas decorations...




Quick question:


Will Christmas wrapping paper dry out?





Man.  It seems every time you turn around ... it's something.

Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Oh my what a mess! I hope you are able to get it all cleaned up without a lot of damage. No fun :(

Samantha said...

If the bottom part of the xmas paper is ruined at least you can cut it off and use the rest of it!

I hope the flooding stops! Good luck!

And congrats on the Blog Award! :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online