Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lost and found?

Greetings,

Okay military ladies...

what do you do when you have scoured box after box and have several items missing?

We are missing Harry's beloved coffee pot.

Oliver's automatic watering bowl.

And my sewing machine.

and those are just the items I have remembered having.


The only boxes I have to break down are the ones marked China.  I have opened and dug through them and do not see any coffee pots, watering bowls, or sewing machines.?..

What do you do?  Is there a form for completely missing items?  Is there a lost and found for household goods?

I just want to find Harry's "grind the beans" coffee pot, it's  all  he can talk about.

Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a sewing machine?

Tori Bella said...

Double check and see that they were listed on your move out sheet.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online