Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yard work

Greetings,

This weekend, we had gorgeous weather, so Miss P, Oliver, and I decided to do a little yard work. 

Basically, all I did has rip (or remove if you want to use Harry's language) a bunch of junk out of the ground.... and toss it into a big pile.  Not really sure how to dispose of the big pile just yet?


and a little more...



We weeded or deweeded (are those words?)  the coy pond area...



Relocated some furniture...




Cleaned around the fence...


And found out Oliver can climb between the fence and Miss Peabody can maneuver herself through a little section.  (I am so going to paint away this ugly green color)



Yanked down an archway thingy over the other fence...



And found another escapee route...



I even started eliminating the ugly green color...



I bought black, however, it looks a little greyish?  Maybe with the second coat we will see a more blackish color?

Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tori Bella said...

I painted a piece of furniture black this weekend and you'll have to do several coats!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online