Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Oliver

Dear Oliver (the cat),

If I could stop you for a just minute of your crazy play time...
(he runs and plays around the house all day... it's like his giant playhouse)




We love you very much.  However, we need to have a serious chat with you.

The previous owners had a cat.  You know this because I see you smelling everywhere the other cat might have been.  The previous owner had a kitty door installed for their cat.

This kitty door goes to the basement to your litter box.  You know this too...

The previous kitty obviously used it...



Why can't you?

You are good at opening doors.... you do it all the time.  You are always trying to escape when we are not looking.

Why will you not go through the kitty door?

If I tape it open for you...


You will go through...

but it is so cold down there and I do not want the kitty door flap open all the time. 

And oh, the troubles we have when Harry and I leave you for the day.... and the not so stronge painters tape fails to keep your kitty door open....



Please Oliver...

give the kitty door a try.  I now the noise scares you.  I know the size of the door reminds you of your travel carry case and we know how you hate that carrying case.  I know it smells of the previous kitty.  (and I know the door needs a good sanding and paint job)

Please just give it a try... we have been in the house over 2 weeks now.  And it's getting old.



And I am not sure if you know.... but this is our "box" not yours....




Yours is in the basement. 

We love you regardless, but you are stressing us out.  Pooh belongs in your box. 

Your box is in the basement. 

You have to go through the kitty door to get there. 

At this point it's up to you. 

Love,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie Danielle said...

Aww...what a cute post. I hope he can learn to love that door :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online