Monday, March 15, 2010

Manic Monday

Greetings,


1.  Today is my Grandmother's birthday.  Weird how I do not have to strategically time my call.  We went from an 8 hour time difference to 1.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2.  Steadily unpacking boxes.  Boxes.  And more boxes.  An unending amount of boxes.

3.  Visited with some Souda Bay friends this week.  Weird seeing Souda friends here.  "Mabies it was wonderful to see you"!

4.  Debating whether or not to go ahead and install a new kitchen.  Do not want to unpack all the kitchen boxes if I am going to pack everything up again in a few months.

5.  Received Harry's deployment schedule... not really sure what to think just yet.

6.  Harry is up and running on the ship.  It is a new program... so he literally and physically has NOTHING.  First things first... he needs a Chapel and some Bibles.  This tour should be interesting.

7.  Oh, I should add.... Harry is very excited about #6.  I say it sarcastically, while he loves a good start up project.

8.  Still behind in school... we try not to talk about it, but I am relatively 90% sure I will not graduate in May.  At this point... I just want to graduate (and not get thrown out).

9.  House HGBG work has come to a standstill.  The shear volume of boxes makes it hard to do anything.  Also, I feel guilty when I am so behind in school. 

10.  Feels weird (I have used this word a lot today... but things are just weird).  We are settling down here, but it just does not feel like home.  Not sure if I still think Greece is home?  And then when our household goods came from Atlanta.... I feel like Georgia should still be home.  Oddly enough... I miss all of them for various reasons.

Just another manic Monday.... but do not want it to be another church hopping Sunday.  Waiting for things to normalize out and quit being so weird.


Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online