Monday, March 29, 2010

Indoor swimming pool

Greetings,

Well, it rained again... and rained some more. 

Now we have an indoor swimming pool for a basement.

We have anywhere from 3-4 inches of water spanning the entire basement.



As you can see... there were many moving boxes still unpacked stored down here.

Another bad thing ... I desperatetly needed to do laundry (Harry needs whites).



The dog that is petrified to take a bath.... played all afternoon in the "pool".

Boxes filled with tools, garage junk, and everything else I did not want upstairs is down here. 

Most of the boxes were too heavy for me to lift or carry, but now....

I can just float them over to the shelves to unpack.


With Harry at work... I made a mad dash to salvage everything I could... and hang anything that might possibly dry out.


Then I noticed the laundry basket floating by...

Harry had started the white clothes earlier that day... urgh, now there are stuck in the machine. 

Just lovely.


Oh, and I found a few things I was missing.



Harry's coffee pot.

And my sewing machine.





When arrived home... he was not happy. 


Seriously, look at his face. 

Not sure which "thing" made him so upset?  Coffee pot?  Sewing machine?  Freezing cold water?  No rain or snow boots (in Greece shipment)?  No idea how to get all this water out of our house?  Living in our new VA home less than a month and alreayd having a catastrophe?

Oh, we will be busy for a while.

Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That is a classic face!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online